You can turn your life around now. The question is, “Do you want to put in the time, effort, and work to do so? You can choose to leave the drama where it belongs … on the pages of a novel or on the movie screen. It’s up to you!
If you want to turn your life around, look inside of yourself and you’ll find out why you’re unhappy, in debt, keep repeating self-sabotaging patterns, etc. What’s at the ‘root’ of the issues you face in your life? Don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty and do the work to heal anything in your life that needs it.
Turn your life around now in 3 easy steps
1. Stop blaming others! It’s easier to blame your parents and childhood; society, teachers, etc. It probably was tough growing up within a dysfunctional home but you could look on the bright side. You now have a choice to dis-associate from your past. Bless and learn from it and move forward with your life. The situations you face made you stronger than you know. They can help you turn your life around now.
2. Take responsibility for your life. The fact of the matter is you’re responsible for your life. Of course, it would have been useful if someone would have told you that you are the co-creator of your life. It would have been helpful if someone spoke to you about the ‘laws of life’ such as the law of attraction, law of cause and effect, and others. Luckily, you can turn your life around now by focusing on that which makes you happy. You can turn your life around by surrounding yourself with positive, supportive people. Turn your life around now, and you’ll turn your future around for the better.
3. Examine the people in your life. If you want to turn your life around, you may have to make ‘life’ changing decisions such as cutting ties with certain people. Do the people in your life add value to yours? Do you add value to their life? Do they mirror your thoughts and beliefs? Jim Rohn has often said, “You’ll be able to tell how much you earn by looking at the five closest people to you.” This is true. If you’re not earning what you desire or believe you could be earning, listen to the way those around you speak. Do they speak favorably about their career and income? Or, do they complain and blame others?
If you want to turn your life around now, it can be done. Sometimes, you have to fake it until you make it. Imagine yourself living the life you’re meant to live. What are you doing? Where do you live? Who’s in your life? How does it feel? Using your imagination can be used turn your life around now. If you’re not certain on how to do this, volunteer at a children’s organization. You’ll learn how to use your imagination in no time.
- Finding Times Tough? Re-Build Confidence in Yourself Today and Get What You Want (Part 6 of 7) (janetpoole.com)
- Little Decisions Can Have Big Consequences (cathykilpatrickleadership.wordpress.com)